Top Ten Excuses
Top Ten excuses from my clients for missing Personal Training Sessions
……and most of these come 15 – 30 minutes before the class starts. These are all verbatim.
- Hey pal, is 6 beers and 15 chicken wings reason enough to miss tomorrow’s class?
- I will not be able to make it today…..not feeling well……in the toilet.
- It’s that time of the month for my wife and she needs me here.
- I don’t know what I ate but it is just running through me, sorry.
- hey pal, got in at 2:00 a.m from party and alarm didn’t go off at 6:00 a.m. I swear I set it.
- I had some friends over last night and I couldn’t ask them to leave. You know what I mean. 🙂
- My employee just called saying she can’t work this week due to an injury so can’t make it Thursday. Gives me time to fill in for her duties.
- We were supposed to meet today?
- Hey man, sick as a dog this morning (they went to work that day).
- Wife won’t let me go.