Some tips to leading a healthier and more fulfilled life.
1) Make sure you get around people who motivate you and inspire you. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with” Jim Rohn. Your inner circle and to a greater extent, your network are extremely influential.
2) Build rituals and standards into each and every day. Change comes from making a little progress every day. Don’t try and change all at once rather build a foundation day by day. People consistently refer back to their standards so make sure they are ethical, congruent with your beliefs, positive, uplifting and progressive.
3) Create a lifestyle around health and wellness. Your nutrition, rest, fitness and stress reduction paradigms are fundamental to your vitality. It goes without saying that quality, real food is great for the body and brain.
4) Always be learning and educating yourself. The more you know, the more value you can bring to the marketplace. “If you want life to get better, you must get better. If you want life to change, you must change first.” Jim Rohn.
5) Do more, give more and help more. The more you help other people and make their lives a better place, the more your life will improve. You always get back what you give out. Make the world a better place and yours will improve as well.