Guest post from Barb Steacy.
MUFFIN TIN TACOS
• 1 package Wonton Wrappers
• 1 lb. Ground Beef
• 3 tbsp Chili Powder
• 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
• 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
• 1/2 tbsp Paprika
• 2 tbsp Cumin
• Shredded Lettuce, Shredded Cheddar
Cheese, Chopped Tomatoes (optional)
1. In a skillet heated over Medium, brown ground
2. Add in seasonings and mix well. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees,
4. Place two wonton wrappers in each tin cup of
the muffin pan. (It is okay for the corners to point
5. Spoon ground beef mixture into each cup.
6. Bake for 15 minutes until corners of the wonton
wrappers are golden brown. Remove from oven.
7. Top with your favorite toppings.